How does it work?

  • Choose your category.

  • Create an account and complete all professional details.

  • Get yourself a dedicated consultant. ~
  • Make yourself available as a Potential Candidate.
  • Connect with employers & recruiters across Asia & Australia.
  • * Overseas citizens need to get qualifications and experience assessed, generally known as skills assessment to work in Australia or migrate to Australia. There may be registrations or certifications required to work in Australia or migrate to Australia depending on your occupation. An auswork assigned registered migration agent will help you through this and will let you know the costs involved. Australian assessments are not required for positions outside Australia. However, must have applicable qualifications as required by country of posting.

    ~ Optional for Australian Professionals


    Have you considered setting up a business
    or franchise in Regional Australia?

    Signup here for info on business opportunities and
    local support centres across Regional Australia.

    Sign up now (it’s free)!